Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goals for 2012

These are my intentions for 2012 (my best year yet!)

-to know and feel my goodness regardless of what "obstacles" I may encounter (I put that in quotes because we all know that obstacles are really there to teach us something...!)
-to meet my man, my life partner, and begin our amazing romance :)
-to create and record an amazing album with my wonderful producer Jonathan Baker
-to play gigs of my music that inspire my listeners
-to book 10 national commercials
-to extend and strengthen my community of love, friends, teachers and healers
-to book wonderful film and television roles
-to have fun performing onstage regularly
-to establish a base of tutoring clients in walking distance or short driving distance from my new home in Los Feliz

I welcome your insight, constructive advice or assistance with any of these, and I'd love for you to share YOUR goals here in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful goals Harmony!

    I have a great feeling about this year also!

    Some of my goals are similar to yours ie. Booking more commercials and co-star tv roles (secretly wishing for a film to be in the mix also!).

    Another thing I really want to do this year which is also a continuous goal is learn as much as possible. From french to ballet, kickboxing to guitar. Build my knowledge base up till its overflowing!

    They're my big ones and I'm so excited about it! It's like nurturing a little puppy!

    Elise :)

    ReplyDelete

So, you've been in LA for a year or more - you found a place to live, you bought a car and you even signed with an agent.

Now what?

This blog is about taking your career to the next level - thinking big, thinking outside the box and working collaboratively to achieve success. Success in LA.